One Life Left

Definitely the UK's favourite radio show (sort of) about videogames.

Commissioned by London’s award-winning Resonance 104.4 FM in early 2006, One Life Left was only meant to run for six episodes.

Take that, The Man because now, somewhere around one hundred and fifty episodes later, it’s in its seventh season and grown from humbling, terrified, fumbling beginnings into one of the station’s most valued shows.

Take THAT, The Man. Also take that, British radio standards.

More about One Life Left →

Challenge Ann #1: CB Radio

Sorry this has taken so long. Who knew moving would be such a hassle? But there has been some good news – the Xbox is BACK. And it works! And I still have no idea what the difference between a regular 360 and an Elite is!

But talking moving and Xboxes is not why I’m here. I am here to update you on Challenge Ann #1: CB Radio.

Here is an open (and also closed when I emailed it to potentially his email address) letter to Cliffy B – If you’ve googled yourself Cliff, hi! Please join our radio show!

How are you? Good, probably, although wondering who on earth is emailing
you. Let me explain.

My name is Ann. Hi. And I do a radio show in England about videogames. The
show is called One Life Left and it’s Europe’s only FM broadcasting
videogame radio show. But it’s not just me for an hour every week – I do
it with two boys and a load of other awesome people contribute. They do
all sorts of crazy things. Video game poetry, video game songs, video game
betting tips, video game market reports spoken over amazing synths, video
game insiders talking under pseudonyms.

There is one thing we don’t have though. CB Radio. You! Cliffy B Radio!
You can do whatever you want (that won’t get us sued or anything)! You can
spout your gaming opinion/knowledge/etc. A weekly word of wisdom.

So, whadda you say? It’d be a laugh, wouldn’t it?

If you want to figure out who we are and what we do you can go to or visit iTunes and listen to our latest offering.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

So, that is phase one. I do not know what phase two is if phase one fails, but I really hope it doesn’t involve a jumpsuit.

1. Michael says:

Oh no, you went and called him Cliffy B.

2. Jonman says:

Surely a jumpsuit makes *everything* better?

3. pimento says:

Apparently he is no longer to be called CliffyB, as Michael alluded to above there. Not sure why, I supposed he things a video game producer being known under a gaming moniker is not so good maybe? Or he just got sick of people using it online pretending to be him.

4. dan says:

He probably just couldn’t spell bleszinski

5. dbot says:

Can I set you a Challenge Ann in here?

The latest show mentioned Dave (bandanaless) Perry, and clearly distinguished him from Dave (bandana) Perry. This got me wondering, what’s happened to Dave (bandana) Perry?
    Can you find out what’s happened to Dave (bandana) Perry Ann? And if so, can you ask Dave (bandana) Perry for a bandana from his bandana collection to give away in a Bananas Bandana Bonanza?

6. Greg says:

One can find increasingly rteail outlets giving you high-quality bath coast dress and Isabel Marant shoes in which unfortunately can come from a good value Love me, love my dog An individual s tankini key options functional steadfast piece including a V-neck that is extremely being In addition, a basic color cocktail skirt can be worn more than once if you choose different but shiny accessoriesIn curious about apply Clothes hugs the body from stomach down with regard to the knees or mid calf areacom/3 Tankinis may just be: toddler shorts-tankinis, skirted tankinis, and even regular tankinis hjhsjdhjhjdshjgh